Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lilly Turns 2

Today was Jordan and Katie's daughter's 2nd birthday party. They had an adorable farm themed party at O'Neil park, and Adam and I were very excited to see everyone, because it had been months since we last hung out, AND no one aside from Jordan and Katie had actually seen Nixon.


Lilly has grown so much, and it was neat to hear her talking and see her running around playing. I can't wait to watch Nixon run around like that, although I kind of just want her to stay small forever.

It was also great to see Adam and Nixon out together, bonding. I'm embarrassed to admit that we don't get out much these days, so it was literally a breath of fresh air to be out in the park. 
This is by far my favorite picture of the day

I took a few pictures with Nix, but I'm sad to report they came out very dark. My flash was being temperamental.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers