Saturday, May 7, 2011

Family heirlooms


So, in a heart wrenching turn of events, I found out that there is a bassinet in Adam’s family that every baby born into the family has slept in since his mother, 23 total, and that even though Adam and I gave birth to her first grandchild, his mother didn’t even tell us it existed. Worse, she knew that we didn’t even have a bassinet for the baby until 3 months after she came home from the hospital, so one of us constantly slept on the couch or in the nursery with the baby, yet she decided that it was better to give it to Adam’s older sister who was pregnant, and not due until May.

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE.

I had speculations before Nixon was born that Julie was going to play favorites, and I tried to let the idea go, especially after Julie seemed to be treating her well, but since Amber had her baby it has been VERY clear that I was right all along.

Well, I will not have it. To her I say this:
I will not tolerate my child being subjected to that sort of blatant preferential treatment. She deserves to be loved and included in family traditions, even if you hate me. What did she do wrong?

This is unforgivable. I am so hurt and angry and disgusted, and this is the last straw. 

PS. does anyone else think it's creepy that his sister in law pretty much copied Nixon's nursery exactly?
look at her crib bedding and the pattern on her rocker and tell me it isn't wrong:

First the name, then the nursery... it's just creepy. 
For someone that hates me so much she sure is unoriginal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers