Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hobbies

After making a number of decorative things for Nixon's nursery, I have a new obsession.
I now need to learn everything I can about sewing.  I just signed up for a few classes this month at Moore’s, and I am now looking for a private tutor. I may even join Moore’s sewing club. It’s only $60 for 2 hours a week, 4 times a month. HOPEFULLY, once I’ve refined my skills, I can turn this new found interest of mine into some extra cash so that I can always stay at home with my beautiful little peanut.

In the mean time I have to resist my urges to buy all of the cute fabric and trim that I see. It’s just soooo tempting…



 Adam's Grandma's machine- It's a PFAFF aka pretty much the most amazing machine EVER
Adam's mom's serger
 The machine Adam bought me for mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers