Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rule Breaker!

So, we've totally had our hands full since our little peanut started walking. Her favorite place to go is, of course, the one place she's not allowed: the kitchen. I HATE fussing with baby proof drawers and cabinets, so I decided that for now she's just not allowed to go in the kitchen. It looks like that has to change VERY soon.

Keeping the kitchen off limits was basically our first rule for Nixon. Well, our clever little daughter has picked up on this rule, and, as to be expected, she exacts great joy out of breaking it.  Every chance she gets she runs as fast as she can into the kitchen, straight to the oven, touches it, shrieks in victory, and then runs out. I usually wait until she's right next to the stove and snatch her up, play yelling "no babies in the kitchen!" but every now and then, just to hear her excitement, I let her win, and her smile couldn't possibly get any bigger than the moment her little fingers smack that oven.

Tonight I decided that I had to share this "game" with you all, so here it is for your viewing pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers