Monday, December 5, 2011

Nixon Meets Santa

Adam, his parents and I took Nixon to the Shops at Mission Viejo yesterday to meet Santa, and it went really well. As expected, she wasn't afraid of him, and she didn't cry; she just sat in his lap, peered interestedly at his beard, and let us snap photos of the whole event. I am probably a horrible mom, because secretly I REALLY wanted one of those photos where the kid looks mortified of St. Nick, and is screaming in terror. That being said, the photos we DID get are great, and I'm happy our daughter is still fearless.

Here are some of the shots from today (the rest you'll have to wait for in the mail)!
I caught an elf!

The people at the MAC counter thought we put blush on her- We had to explain that she's just naturally BEAUTIFUL!
The candy cane bow is from Danica's Chic Bowtique, and her adorable outfit (minus the tutu) is from SewSimplySweetShop


Thanks again to my close friend Amanda Valbuena for coming with us and playing photographer!
 You did a great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers