Monday, November 7, 2011

Sock Bun

So I was perusing Pinterest and stumbled upon pin after pin about the Sock Bun- a technique that involved rolling your hair into a sock before bed resulting in beautiful curls the next morning. 
Here is one of the most common pins: 
I was intrigued.
I had to get Adam to help me because after I put my hair into a ponytail I could not reach the ends to begin rolling it down around the sock, so Adam stood on a chair and rolled it for me. 
This was the result I got this morning:
I love it. It took 5 minutes (or less) to do and I can literally roll out of bed and have beautiful hair. This is going to be great for when I have to go to work!
Here is the "How To" video I used for clairity:
http://aspottedpony.com/for-moms/curly-hair-without-heat-video-how-to-put-a-sock-bun-in-your-hair/1663/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers