Monday, April 30, 2012

Romantic Weekend in Vegas


After realizing earlier this year that dropping over $1000 on tickets and lodging for Stagecoach this year wasn’t the best use of our resources,  Adam and I decided that we’d do the next best thing- see the one bands that we REALLY wanted to see (practically the only band performing at stagecoach that we haven’t already seen live), the Eli Young Band. 

After perusing their website we realized that they were playing in Vegas the night after they were scheduled to perform at stagecoach, and tickets were cheap- only $45 a piece for VIP tickets! We booked our hotel reservations and bought our concert tickets that night. 








The concert was better than I could have ever anticipated, and we found ourselves enjoying Eli Young Band’s amazing vocal capacity from the very front row! My hands were on the stage (when they weren’t in the air), and it was like they were singing directly to me! To further amp up my excitement, if that was even possible, at the end of the show the lead guitar player and half the band’s namesake James Young reached down and handed me his guitar pick! 

After the concert Adam and I took a cab to Stoney’s for some dancing. It was so much fun to put all of the things we’ve been learning in our lessons to use, and I could tell Adam was super proud of himself as he spun me gracefully around the dance floor! 

We had a great time in Vegas together, a wonderful concert experience, and a romantic weekend alone. What more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers