Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby Shower

 Over the weekend I threw my BF Azra a baby shower, and I thought I'd post the pics so everyone could see how adorable everything turned out! Azra and her hubby Brandon decided on a black, white, and red nursery with gray accents, so I ran with those theme colors when I decorated:
Beautiful Dessert Table

This table skirt was one of my favorite projects! I just looped tulle over a white ribbon like a giant tutu! I am totally going to reuse it this fall for my daughters 2nd birthday party- It's going to have an Elmo theme!

The beautiful "Sugar & Spice" banner was made with the help and expertise of my other BF Amanda. 
She has an adorable ETSY shop specializing in weddings, but she obviously needs to branch out into party decor!
Find her @: http://www.etsy.com/shop/couturecuts
 


And what baby shower would be complete without pink champagne!
Yummy Food!
Delicious Caprese!

Red Velvet Cakepops!

The Beautiful Mamma and the Host
It must be in the water....
Azra & Shabina

The photo album prize couldn't have gone to a better party guest!
The lovely Ms. Martin with Azra
(gift table in the background)
All of the guests brought a letter to decorate the nursery!


Oh, and this was the front of the invites, courtesy of
http://www.etsy.com/shop/couturecuts

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Stevie! It was a ton of fun to put together!

      Delete
  2. Everything turned out so cute! Hope you girls had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't have done it without your help! You're the best!

      Delete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally be a party planner. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers