Friday, June 10, 2011

Without You (For My Husband)

I caught the end of the Ellen show today, and Keith Urban was preforming. Adam and I were fortunate enough to see him live at the House of Blues in LA a couple years ago, and he is a phenomenal guitar player!!! The lyrics in the song he sang today really touched me, and I decided to write out my reaction to them. This is for my Husband, who may not actually ready this at all LOL. 
 
*blue = song lyrics
*black = my thoughts

"Without You"
  By Keith Urban


I loved you since the very first day
When I caught you looking my way
I smiled and just knew it
And up until you came along
No one ever heard my song
Now it’s climbing with a bullet

The second time Adam and I hung out he told me I’d have his babies. Love at first sight!(Such a smart Hubby!)

It’s nice to have someone
so honestly devoted
But when it’s said and done,
girl I hope you know that

I don’t think I could ever have found a more loving or devoted husband.

The traveling, the singing, it don't mean nothing without you
The fast cars, the guitars, they are all just second to
this life this love that you and I've been dreaming of for so long
Would all be as good as gone without you

My husband is my happiness.
Without him I don’t know where I’d be.

Oh Without you yea yea

Along comes a baby girl
And suddenly my little world
Just got a whole lot bigger, yes it did


Our little girl changed the dynamic of our relationship in so many ways, but for the better. Every time I watch them interact it makes me love them both more! I couldn’t have been blessed with a more perfect family!


And people that I barely knew
They love me cause I’m part of you
Man it’s tough to figure
How two souls could be miles from one another
But still you and me somehow found each other

It still baffles me how our relationship started and where we are now.
All because I asked Adam to dance.
Now I don’t want to dance with anyone else.  
 
The traveling, the singing, it don't mean nothing without you
The fast cars, the guitars, they are all just second to this life
this love that you and I've been dreaming of for so long
Would all be as good as gone without you


Without you oh

Without you I’d survive
But I’d have to have the notion
That I could live this life
Just going through the motions

Without my hubby I would definitely just be going through the motions.
And they’d be lonely and depressing motions!

1 comment:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers