Saturday, June 11, 2011

OC Beer and BBQ Festival

The OC Beer and BBQ Festival? Yes Please.

The name alone should immediately inform our friends that we would be attending.

Adam heard about this on the radio (Go Country) and when he told me I was ready to go try some bbq!


Aside from being outrageously expensive, it was a great time.
We didn't get there until almost 4, so by then a lot of places had already sold out,
but We definitely had some great BBQ!
4 Que was our favorite. 


Here's the $$$ breakdown:

Parking: $5
Admission: $20 ($10 Per Person)
BBQ Tickets: $20 ($2.00 Each)
Beers: $30 ($10 Each)
6 BBQ Tickets I found on the ground: FREE
Grand total: $75



As much as I love bbq... I think we'll pass next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers