Monday, July 4, 2011

Nixon's First 4th of July (My Birthday)

Adam and I pre-partied the day before at Black Bull on Main St in HB. Bottomless mimosas left me a little giddy, which made the bike ride home interesting to say the least!


On my birthday, Adam, my mom, Judy, Nixon and I went to lunch at Maru Sushi. It was very tasty!

Then, in traditional form, we went to Matt's house for his annual 4th of July party.
(The theme this year was Luck of the Irish.)

Nixon absolutely LOVED the fireworks! I wish I'd have gotten a better picture of her- she was mesmerized by them!

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos!!! What editing program do you use? Looks like you had a great Birthday! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use picnik.com Ann
    and thanks- it was a nice day. I hope yours was just as special with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers