Monday, June 7, 2010

Best News EVER

When I woke up on April 28th, after a few weeks with no visit from everyone's favorite Aunt Ruby, I took a test and, as Rollo the clerk said on Juno,


"That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet."



So, a few nauseating weeks later, I present to you our first ultrasound pics!

(9 weeks)













We're due January 6, 2011. We plan to come out to Cali the first week of November for a baby shower so all of you can see the enormous belly I'm bound to grow (I'll be 8 months at that point).

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Love you & am SOOO happy. I can finally talk about this w/o ruining any surprises :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eff yeah! Good job to Adam's super-sperm. I'm praying for a boy!!! Congrats to you both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ash! The best experience to ever happen in life is to create a human. I wish you all the best through the very delightful joy of being prego and the aftermath that comes along. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers