Friday, April 16, 2010

Moving

We're all packed up and ready to roll! I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't nervous, but my excited anticipation of what's to come outweighs my anxiety of the unknown. I can't wait to make new friends and start our new life in Louisiana.

It's taken all of my strength not to break down this past week as I've said my good-byes, and I hope my California friends know that they have been a blessing to me over the years, and I will always value the love and support they've continually offered. I plan on getting some kind of webcam ASAP so we can all skype, and hopefully, through that forum, Facebook, and this new blog, we can continue to grow our friendships despite the 1800 miles between us.

I look forward to visits from all of you, whether for Mardi Gras, SEC football games, or just so you can get a taste of all the South has to offer. Adam and I will undoubtedly be back soon for holidays and weddings, so this isn't a "Good-bye", this is a "See you later!"

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Mr. & Mrs. Hunt! Drive safe and enjoy the drive. I hear it's a lot like driving in the Italian countryside! ;) Adam, you built an amazing trailer that will get you guys there safely. Take care of my girl. You've been a huge blessing to her and I couldn't think of anyone better for her than you. And Ashley, you've been one of my best friends for ages now. Life is certainly going to be different without you around, but I know this is what you need. I look forward to visiting you both sometime soon once you're all set up and good. And buy that webcam now so I can Skype with you ASAP! xoxo hm

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers