Sunday, November 6, 2011

Big Change

Sooo... I was looking to make a big change- the jump from blonde to brunette, and I decided to be economical about it and take matters into my own hands. Apparently this was a terrible idea. 
I chose a warm reddish brown to offset the greenish tendencies that often follow the blonde to brown switch. My goal was a rich brown with undertones of red when the sun hit it. 
Despite buying 4 boxes of color labeled medium reddish brown, with a picture of a woman with dark brown hair, 
 I am now a ginger. *le sigh*

Here is the box:

and here is the result:

I plan on making this a true brown in a few weeks, after I'm satisfied that doing so will not cause irreparable damage to my hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers